What to expect from our delivery service
We will do our best to deliver your furniture in a professional and timely manner, however, we do occasionally make mistakes. If this is the case, we will do everything we can to remedy the situation. If an item or certain parts are missing, we will try to get them to you that day, or later at your convenience. We have a full time furniture repair shop to handle any minor defects we missed before leaving the warehouse or showroom.
If for any reason, you experience any problems with your furniture, or you are not satisfied with our delivery service, please do not hesitate to contact us so we can make it right.
- unpacking – we unpack all items from the factory, though we may partially re-pack items for safe transportation
- inspection – we thoroughly inspect all items for manufacturing defects or damages in shipping from the factory. If we find any imperfections or damages, we repair them if possible, or obtain a replacement item
- assembly – we assemble all hardware and other parts as best as possible before delivery (some items are better assembled in-home to allow for doorway clearance)
- setup – we place items in your home where you want them, and complete assembly of all beds, hutches, dresser-attached mirrors, table tops and bases and other large multi-part items
- debris removal – we don’t leave a mess of packing debris in your home for you to clean up. We can also take your old furniture for disposal. (additional fees may apply – see rates below)
Delivery does NOT include:
- moving your existing furniture to other parts of your home, or to someone else’s home
- securing or assembly which requires drilling or nailing into your walls or any other part of your home. (Most heavy case goods, especially tall items with drawers such as chests are supplied with tip-restraints for child safety. We leave this for you to install if you choose.) We do not hang or install wall mirrors or artwork.
Special services we offer:
- Repacking for gift giving – we’ll do our best to repack an item for you if you need it wrapped as a special gift.
- Packing for offshore or long hauls – if you are transporting your furniture uncovered on long haul and are concerned about rain on the way, or you will be transporting your furniture to an offshore or overseas location, we can wrap your items in heavy 6-mil plastic. (we can’t guarantee waterproof packing, but a light shower or overspray should be easily repelled) — yes, we’ve even delivered to Africa!
How to prepare for a smooth and hassle free delivery of your furniture
Try to pick the easiest path from your front or back door to the intended room. The least amount of turns, obstacles, stairs, hallways, et cetera that our delivery men have to carry your furniture through the better. The best path is not necessarily the shortest one. We would rather take the time and energy to get your items in without damage to either the furniture or your home.
Make sure the path to the room is completely clear of all obstacles, as well as removing any carpet runners, if possible.
Please have any and all extensive cleaning of the area where the furniture will be placed completed before the delivery appointment. If you have large existing furniture items in the way that are being replaced, we can remove them for you.
Delivery rates are generally based on the average driving distance to each town. Your particular rate may vary. Please call for exact delivery charge, for locations not listed here, and for locations in other parishes.
St. Landry Parish
Jefferson Davis Parish
Saint Martin Parish
|Butte La Rose||$69|
Saint Mary Parish
A Disposal Fee of $10 per piece will apply for the following items we take back on delivery.
|Twin, Full, or Queen Set|
|Occasional Chair||$10 each|
|Sectional||varies by size|