General Buying Tips
Things to do before you get to the store:
- Decide what you want to buy and measure the spaces where you plan to put the furniture. Space dictates which pieces will fit and where.
- Measure any exterior door, staircase clearances, hallways, or any other tight spaces that your new furniture might have to pass through.
- Think about why you are buying and what purpose you are seeking to fulfill. ex: Is this something you are buying for long-term or short-term reasons? Everyday or occasional use?
- Decide on a tentative and reasonable budget amount.
- Think about colors and/or finish stains on existing furniture or elements of your decor that you might want to match or coordinate. Bring samples and/or pictures of your room and furniture.
Things to consider when you are in the store and shopping:
- Measure furniture pieces you are interested in to see if they will fit the scale of your room and the spaces you have intended to place them.
- The most important features you want to keep in mind are quality and comfort. Price is an important factor as a general measure of the quality of the item.
- Look around the showroom several times. Ask for assistance. We have a large selection of merchandise, and it is possible to overlook the perfect item.
- If you do not see what you are looking foor, we have an extensive library of our manufacturers' catalogues for you to browse through covering different stlyes, finishes, and price ranges. ( browse our manufacturers on the web )
- Take your time. Furniture is an important investment, and not something most people buy very often. Make sure you are happy with what you are buying.