How to care for your leather furniture:
- The first thing you should know is that leather is a live hide.
- Leather also tends toward room temperature. (In the winter it will feel cold compared to your skin which is usually at about 90+ degrees)
- It is important to keep leather soft and supple.
- If the item is placed by a window or an air conditioning/heating vent, the hide will dry out quickly.
- Every 4 to 6 months you should clean the leather well with a damp cloth to remove oils and dirt build up.
- After cleaning, apply mink oil or a similar product.